Custom Atari 5200 Cartridge
We can now produce single cartridges of any 32K (or smaller) Atari 5200 binary you send to us, complete with a custom, glossy, die-cut label. You simply send us the binary you want programmed, along with the label artwork you'd like us to print, and we'll create your custom, labeled cartridge.
Your finished cartridge will look fantastic, as we use glossy, die-cut labels with rounded corners and a strong adhesive that won't peel up once applied to the cartridge. We will ship your completed cartridge within two business days upon receipt of your label and binary files.
How to order:
- Add the cartridge to your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional cartridges, repeat the process.
- Complete the checkout process and pay for your order.
- After placing your order, please email the game binary (or binaries, if you have ordered multiple cartridges) and label graphics to [email protected]. Please reference your order number in the email. Label files should be 300 or 600dpi.
Creating Your Labels:
Labels sizes are below. Labels must include a 1/8" bleed around all four sides. Do not put any important text or borders along the "cut" edges of the label or they could be cropped.
Width (with bleed): 3.625"
Height (with bleed): 3.00"
Cut Width: 2.75"
Cut Height: 3.375"
The "cut" width and height represents the size of the label when applied to the cartridge. The "bleed' width and height represents the size of the label you must deliver to us.
- We will NOT make cartridges of homebrew games or hacks without the original author's permission. Please secure that permission (or point us to where the author has said it's okay to make cartridges, such as a forum thread) before placing an order.
- If you order labels of rare Atari 5200 games, we will add the text "REPRODUCTION CARTRIDGE" in small type somewhere on the label. This is to help prevent people from reselling these cartridges on eBay (or elsewhere) as the "real thing" to unsuspecting bidders.
- Prices above are for single cartridges. Remember, these are built to order and we have to spend some time setting up your label files before we can print them. You are ordering a custom, high-quality product so we feel those prices are reasonable considering the time involved in producing each cartridge. If you want to order multiple cartridges with the same binary and labels, please contact us to discuss volume pricing.