Plasma is a graphics demo for the Atari 2600 containing just one effect with 256 variations. Like the early Atari VCS games, Plasma also has many variations. You can learn more about Plasma by visiting Xayax.net.
- Left difficulty switch: 50/60 Hz
- Right difficulty switch: PAL/NTSC color palette
- Color/BW switch: enable/disable sound
- Select button or left joystick up/down: select high nibble (effect type)
- Start button or left joystick left/right: select low nibble (seed type)
- Left joystick fire button: automated effect and seed type switch
- Right joystick fire button: easter egg (showing only on effect type 0)
Plasma includes cartridge only, no manual or box is included. Plasma supports both NTSC and PAL television formats. The left difficulty switch allows you to choose between 50 and 60 Hz, and the right difficulty switch allows you to choose between PAL and NTSC color palettes.
|Code and all the rest||SvOlli|